The polishes looked very pretty and sparkly, and there was a sale at the time if you bought both sets of 4-minis, so I decided to go for it.
I was recently asked by a friend if I could swatch them, so that is what I am sharing with you today.
The two sets are called "Daring" and "Delicate".
I will post the "Daring" Swatches first:
- Confetti - clear base with green, red and gold glitter
- Firecracker - clear base with ruby red sparkle
- Disco Ball - clear base with purple and teal glitter
- City Lights - gold with rainbow multi-color glitter
|Confetti: Alone, Over Black, Over White|
|Firecracker: Alone, Over Black, Over Red|
|Disco Ball - Alone, Over Black, Over Purple|
|City Lights: Alone, Over Black, Over White|
And next up, The Delicate set:
- Icicle - clear base with rainbow multi-color glitter
- Stardust - clear base with pink and purple glitter
- Chandelier - clear base with deep purple & rainbow multi-color glitter
- Kitten - nude base with gold and silver pearl
|Icicle: Alone, Over Black, Over White|
|Stardust: Alone, Over Black, Over Pink|
|Chandelier: Alone, Over Black, Over light blue|
|Kitten (stand alone polish)|
Overall I think these are decent polishes. I do find it odd that out of 8, only one (Kitten) is a stand-alone polish. The rest definitely benefit from layering depending on the look you are trying to achieve.
These are still available on the stila website for $14.00 per set of 4.
What do you think of these glitters? Did you pick them up when they came out?